You’ve decided it’s time for a career change. Congrats! Next up: preparing for and navigating that transition — and working with an Ellevest career coach so you can do it quickly and with ease. We’ll go over what to expect in your transition and how to handle each step of the process, help you create a game plan, and provide expert advice as you move through each milestone: job searching, crafting your resume, interviewing, and negotiation.
What to expect
- You’ll tell us about yourself ahead of time so you can get the most out of every session
- Four 30-minute calls with the same Ellevest career coach
- Expert advice on job searching, resume writing, interviewing, and negotiating
- Advice on what to expect during this transition
- A follow-up email after each call with personalized resources and next steps
How it Works
After you check out, book your session right from the confirmation page. You choose the best day and time for your schedule.
Fill out a quick pre-session questionnaire. Your coach will use it to prep for your call so the two of you can hit the ground running.
When it’s time, your coach will call you on the phone.
After your call, your coach will follow up with action steps, resources, and a link to schedule your next call.