Your performance review is a chance to highlight your accomplishments, get clear on your goals, and learn how you might grow in the future — all of which can help you get a raise, promotion, or new job down the line. An Ellevest career coach can help you reflect and prepare so you can get the most out of your review.
What to expect
- You’ll tell us about yourself ahead of time so you can get the most out of every session
- A 30-minute call with an Ellevest career coach
- The opportunity to ask questions and talk through your personal situation
- The tools and confidence to get the most out of your performance review
- A follow-up email with personalized resources and next steps
How it Works
After you check out, book your session right from the confirmation page. You choose the best day and time for your schedule.
Fill out a quick pre-session questionnaire. Your coach will use it to prep for your call so the two of you can hit the ground running.
When it’s time, your coach will call you on the phone.
After your call, your coach will follow up with action steps and resources.