Ellevest Member Discounts
Ellevest members get free access to live workshops and up to 50% off all 1:1 and group coaching sessions. You also get investing tools, an account to save for short-term goals, even more resources to help you turn money from a source of stress to a source of strength.
Ellevest Money Coaches
Our money coaches have years of experience helping women go after their goals, and they truly want you to succeed. They have diverse backgrounds, reflect our community, and bring a wealth of knowledge to every conversation. We think you’ll love them as much as we do.
What types of coaching does Ellevest offer?
Ellevest’s coaches are here to help you work toward your goals in whatever format fits your schedule (and your budget) the best.
1:1 coaching: Work individually with a coach. They’ll get to know you and give you guidance unique to your personal money or career situation.
Small-group coaching: Participate in a focused working session with up to 20 other motivated women+. Your coach will lead the discussion and provide advice, and you’ll cheer each other on along the way.
Live workshops: Tune in for a 45- to 60-minute webinar hosted by a coach on Zoom. They’ll leave time for live Q&A, too.
Courses with live office hours: Get information and comprehensive resources in your inbox each week, and then log in for live office hours with your coach (and other students — some groups even decide to stay in touch after their course ends!). They’ll answer questions and help you think through challenges.
Ellevest members get up to 50% off all coaching sessions (and free access to workshops).
Can you help me decide which coaching session I should buy?
Absolutely — you can sign up for a free 15-minute call with a coach. They’ll learn more about the challenges you’re facing and help you decide which of our coaching sessions might be right for you.
(Wondering about membership? Start with the chatbox widget on this page.)
Can I work with a coach on an ongoing basis?
These coaching experiences are designed to help you build an ongoing relationship with your money or career coach:
Unlimited Access to a CFP® Pro: Over the course of 12 months, you’ll get up to four phone calls and unlimited emails with a dedicated CFP® pro so you can ask questions and get money help when you need it.
Create Your 1:1 Career Coaching Experience: You choose the topics to discuss with your dedicated career coach for each of the six included sessions in this package.
Executive Coaching: If you’re a C-level or executive professional, this six-session experience with a dedicated coach is for you. (Note: Ellevest Private Wealth clients have access to complimentary executive coaching.)
We also offer shorter, more targeted coaching experiences that include multiple sessions — things like Navigating a Career Transition. You’ll work with the same coach throughout the duration of any multi-session experiences.
PS: While you can’t currently choose your coach when booking individual, unconnected sessions, all of our coaches are trained, vetted, experienced, and (if we do say so ourselves) excellent at their jobs.
How do I apply my membership coaching discount?
There are two ways to apply your membership coaching discount when you purchase a session:
Navigate to the Ellevest Store from inside the Ellevest app or website.
1. Log in to your Ellevest account.
2. From our desktop site or your phone’s mobile web browser, click “1:1 Coaching” in the main navigation. That will bring you to the Ellevest Store.
3. From the mobile app, tap the Learn tab. Browse sessions in the coaching section of the page, and tap any of them to get to the Ellevest Store.
4. You’ll see your member discount automatically applied at checkout.
Input your membership discount code during checkout.
To find it:
1. Log in to your Ellevest account.
2. Visit the membership page from your user menu.
3. Your membership code will be listed among your plan perks in your settings.
What happens after I purchase a coaching session?
After you check out, you'll get an automatic confirmation email. That email will contain a link to "book your session." Then here's what you can expect.
For 1:1 coaching sessions:
1. You'll choose a date and time for your upcoming coaching call. Our coaches have time slots available throughout working and evening hours so that you'll be able to find one that works best with your schedule.
2. You'll fill out a (typically quick) pre-session questionnaire. That will help your coach to get up to speed on you and your personal situation so the two of you can hit the ground running from the very start of your call.
3. When it's time for your session, your coach will call you at the phone number you provided (or log in for your video call, if you booked a Full Financial Plan or Investment Review Package and chose that option).
4. After the call, your coach will follow up with action steps, any deliverables they owe you, and resources to help you implement their advice.
5. If your coaching experience includes more than one session, they'll also send a link to book your next call.
For small-group sessions and workshops:
1. You'll register for an upcoming date and time via Zoom.
2. Once registered, you'll get an automated email (and reminders) from Zoom with all the joining info.
3. If you miss your workshop, you'll get a link to register for a new date and time.
Send a Request to Your Boss
Does your employer offer a financial wellness or learning and development stipend? We created a template to help you request a money or career coaching session.